A cookie is a file that includes a small amount of data that is downloaded and installed on a device while browsing a website. In subsequent views of the website, cookies are returned to the original website or to other websites that recognize that cookie. Cookies are useful because they can store and retrieve information about the number of visitors, the browsing habits of users and devices and, depending on the information they contain and how users use the device, they can also be useful in recognising users.
Cookies are essential to the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website. More information about cookies can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org.
The website at https://www.bimedica.com (the "Website") uses the following types of cookies:
Based on duration:
- Session Cookies: these cookies only exist during the browsing sessions of users visiting the Website. They disappear from the device when users close the browser or turn off the device. If users have chosen to identify themselves through any enabled mechanism, we will use session cookies that contain encrypted information to differentiate them from other users.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies remain stored on the user's device after the browser is closed or the device is turned off. They are activated each time a user visits the website that created the particular cookie. When visiting the website, a unique identifier is assigned to the user, which is associated with a persistent cookie that will be downloaded to the user's browser.
Based on the entity that installs the cookies:
- Own Cookies: the information collected through these cookies is managed by bimedica.com in order to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: The information obtained through these cookies is managed by Google, Inc.
Depending on the purpose of the installation of these cookies:
- Technical cookies are those that allow the user to navigate and use the different options and services offered on the website, such as traffic control and data communication, session identification, information requests, video display, use of security features during browsing or storage, disclosure or sharing of content.
- Analytical cookies are those that make it possible to record the number of visitors and to measure and make statistical analyses of the use and activity of users, as well as to create browsing profiles to make improvements to the website.
According to the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce. (LSSI-CE), Bimedica informs you that cookies are in use on our website:
||Used to identify website users
||Used to accelerate the request rate
||Used to detect that the cookie banner has been displayed
||Used to identify users
||Used by the Opigram application to identify your unique session on the website. Typically used to maintain the integrity of your session while transacting information.
||Used to identify the acceptance of cookies
As noted at the bottom of the home page, we assume that users accept the installation and use of the cookies mentioned in this section if they continue to navigate through the website. If users refuse to install these cookies or if they have disabled the cookies, they consent to the fact that navigation through different sections of the website may be limited. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event will the lack of installation of any cookie prevent the exercise of legally recognized rights before bimedica.com.