High level of protection, type IIR
Indications for use:
High level of protection: type IIR.
Highly effective for bacterial filtration (EFB) % ≥ 98%.
Differential pressure (Pa) (Breathing resistance) < 49.
Splash Resistance Pressure (kPa) ≥ 16.
High level of protection, with 4 thermosealed edges.Â
Antimicrobial cleaning (cfu/g) ≤ 30.
Features and Benefits:
- Perfect fit: adjustable aluminium nose piece, covered with polyethylene to avoid potential rubbing
- Minimises the risk of allergies: latex-free and fibreglass-free
- Long and resistant polypropylene ties to ensure correct placement
- Ease of breathing: the mask is made from a material with high level of protection and low breathing resistance
- High resistance to breakage, with 4 thermosealed edges
|Type of Fastening
||Box dispenser span>
Avenida de Barcelona nº 255
+34 93 334 05 08
08750 Molins de Rei